Digital Project Manager
About the role
Experience-Interaction is a digital-first marketing agency that delivers strategy, creative services and technology solutions to drive brands forward. They believe successful work is born from clear communication, critical thinking, and nimble execution, and they work in collaboration with brands to develop digital ecosystems that inspire, engage, and perform.
The Digital Producer / Integrated Digital Project Manager helps bring our creative ideas and marketing strategies to life through stellar management of projects, processes and team. They are the liaison for all internal teams, including Digital Marketing, Creative, Technology, and Account Management, producing small to large-scale projects.
Success in this role is born from developing strong internal Agency partnerships, ensuring we balance agency and client economics, and showcasing a deep understanding and respect for agency process with the ability to be nimble and flexible.
The ideal candidate is passionate about digital marketing and has demonstrated the ability to manage multi-disciplinary teams at varying engagement levels and experience managing web development and CRM engagements. They have excellent time management skills and are masters at prioritizing tasks to get work done on budget and in time.
As a Digital Producer, you will report directly to the Account Director and will work with members of the creative, technology, digital marketing, and account management teams.
- Partner with Account and extended team to develop SOWs and staffing plans, both for internal planning purposes and client approval as needed.
- Develops and manages the following for owned assigned brands or projects: project timelines, burn reports, weekly team resourcing allocations, project tasks in Asana.
- Manage the development and production of digital marketing efforts for their assigned brands or projects, (websites, digital marketing campaigns, CRM implementation, organic search, banners, video and photo shoots, etc.) to ensure work is executed on time and within budget.
- Interface with key agency teams to ensure they’re on track to meet the agreed upon milestones (Creative, Digital Marketing, Technology, Studio).
- Provide necessary direction and support to the team on the tasks and deliverables required.
- Responsible for leading the following meetings: weekly status, project briefings, internal creative reviews, meetings with external vendors.
- Provide frequent team communication via status reports that proactively identify risks and solutions related to project development, budget, resources and schedule.
- Ensuring operational excellence on all projects managed.
- Enforce agency process and manage the quality assurance (QA) phase for all projects.
- Inform and present recommendations for new processes, or process improvements based on experience.
Traits We Look For
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Digital project management experience within a creative or marketing agency
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A detail-oriented professional who is purposeful, innovative, fearless and authentic.
- A team player who facilitates problem solving through a positive attitude and response with a solutions-first mindset in high pressure situations
- Able to effectively lead communication with all levels of employees and external stakeholders
- 4-6 years of experience as a Digital Producer / Integrated Project Manager or similar role
- Experience working with the following systems and platforms (or comparable): Asana, Klaviyo, Shopify, WordPress.
- E-commerce or other web development project experience required
- Direct-to-Consumer experience preferred
- Experience leading projects that include Email/CRM, SEO and SEM
- Able and willing to support production-level tasks when needed including: handling updates to existing brand websites via their CMS such as: product updates, content updates (imagery, copy), facilitating general site site maintenance tasks as needed, organizing and resizing image assets and supporting Quality Assurance testing initiatives for site launches
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Medical, dental vision and life insurance
- 401K match after 3 months of employment
- Bonus PTO days to celebrate the day you were born, volunteering days, and personal wellness days
- Referral Bonuses
- Remote work options for all employees